Product Code : 08
Brand Name : EKTA ENTERPRISES
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- as per the buyers requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
With your commitment to the quality and perseverance, we are reckoned as one of the reputed manufacturers and exporters of Jaw Puller. All the parts of the puller are manufactured out of superior grade alloy steel that is sourced from renowned vendors of market. Our offered Jaw Puller is tested on various standards and norms predefined by industry. Available in different specifications, all these pullers are offered to our clients at reasonable prices.
Any type of machine element including bearings, pulleys, couplings and gears should be attempted to dismount without causing any damage to these when the motive is to remount them.
We offer a wide range of jaw pullers, which is highly efficient. There are many drawbacks of pullers that float on the market. In the conventional pullers the jaws slip, tip of jaws bend/break, threads of spindle gets damaged. Our range of Pull Right Extractors is free from these limitations.
The main advantages of these pullers are listed below
- The parts of these machines are made from superior grade of alloy steel, toughened to 25-30Rc and precision ground to keep up parallelism of jaws. Spindle is of EN 24 and Nitrided. This provides high load bearing capacity and ensures long life to the puller
- On precision ground Tee section the two/three jaws slide backward/forward. The jaws are coplanar over the entire width and results in complete grip over the machine element necessary extraction.
- To avoid any SLIPPAGE while extracting machine elements like bearings, pulleys, couplings, there is a facility of locking puller jaws
- To reduce damage to shaft there is a rotating center. A specially designed Tommy is provided to apply extra torque necessary to remove jammed pulleys/couplings. Moreover, to eliminate damage to spindle a gunmetal ring has also been provided.