Product Code : 09
Brand Name : EKTA ENTERPRISES
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- as per the buyers requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Gaining immense popularity in the industry, we have been enlisted eminent manufacturers and exporters of Hydraulic Puller. As compared to hydraulic jacks, our offer pullers are light in weight. These pullers are widely used in industries for removing the pulling torque encountered in the conventional mechanical screw. Our Hydraulic Puller is acknowledged among our clients for their multipurpose functions, excellent durability and compact structure. In market, all these pullers are offered to our clients at reasonable prices.
Our Hydraulic pullers have a center hole in the ram(hollow ram). This type of center hole in the hydraulic jack accommodates the threaded spindle with center that is pressed against the job to be pulled out or pushed. These Hydraulic Pullers are converted into versatile testing device when these are fitted with pressure gauge.
The advantages of Hydraulic Pullers are listed below
- Hydraulic pullers make work easier and ensure safety with high performance capacity
- Industrial maintenance is not possible without a hydraulic puller. These pullers provide powerful push and pull force.
- It can also be used as an ordinary hydraulic lifting jack. Hammering and chiseling are no longer required
- A Hydraulic puller is a compact handy tool in the hands of modern repairmen for pulling out bearings, gears, pulleys, pinions, and couplings.